Terms and Conditions for Individual, Family, or Online Bookings
Any advance bookings made via our online booking system are subject to the following terms:
Upon booking tickets online, you will receive an email with the details which will be your proof of purchase.
Please remember to bring your proof of purchase with you, which can be shown on your phone or as a printout.
Tickets will only be valid for the date and entry time stated.
Xplore! Reserves the right to refuse entry if guests arrive late for their slot. However, all efforts will be made to re-allocate a ticket for the next available slot that day, otherwise a new date for entry will be agreed.
Xplore! welcomes visitors of all ages, however, visitors aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Any visitors aged between 14 and 17 must provide an emergency contact (this will be destroyed after their visit).
If you cannot make your booked session, we will try and move your tickets to another day. Refunds are only made in exceptional circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All income we receive is used to support our charitable projects and to support the running of Xplore!
In the event that local or national restrictions relating to Covid-19 prevent a booking from taking place, the booking can be rescheduled to a future date at no additional charge.
- Annual passes are valid 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Should entry to the centre be restricted due to COVID-19, Xplore! will adjust the expiry date accordingly. Please contact info@xplorescience.
- Annual passes cannot be used for admission for a school booking, group booking, scout/guide booking or birthday party booking.
Carers are welcome to join a full paying visitor free of charge. Please note that proof of carer status must be shown at reception.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, returned, or refunded.
- Can be exchanged for admission to the centre, or for products within our shop and café.
- We cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which are subsequently lost, stolen, or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we believe to have been tampered with, duplicated, or damaged.