Any advance bookings for Xplore! Science and Xplore! Nature made via our online booking system are subject to the following terms:
- Upon booking tickets online, you will receive an email with the details which will be your proof of purchase.
- Please remember to bring your proof of purchase with you, which can be shown on your phone or as a printout if required.
- Tickets will only be valid for the date stated.
If you cannot make your booked session, we will try and move your tickets to another day. Due to Xplore!’s charitable status, all money received is re-invested into supporting its charitable aims; and for this reason refunds are only made in exceptional circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xplore! welcomes visitors of all ages, however, visitors aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Children must not be left unattended in the exhibition or anywhere else in the building at Xplore! Science Centre nor anywhere at the Xplore! Nature site.
Any visitors aged between 14 and 17 attending unaccompanied must provide an emergency contact (this will be destroyed after their visit). Please treat our property and our staff with respect. If any visitors are found to be mistreating any items or persons, you may be asked to leave the premises.
Xplore! Science Membership terms and conditions
All annual memberships purchased from Xplore! are bound by the following terms and conditions, (hereafter referred to as annual passes).
- Annual passes are valid for 12 months only, after which a renewal at full price is required.
- Members are entitled to unlimited admission to Xplore! when the exhibition is open for general admission. Pre-booking is strongly advised.
- Annual passes cannot be used for admission for school bookings, group bookings, scout/guide bookings, birthday party bookings, Xplore! Nature bookings or for special events.
- Members are entitled to 10% discount in our science shop and a discounted guest admission rate to the centre for up to 6 guests. The annual pass holder must be present for these benefits to apply.
- Annual pass payments are non-refundable except for in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Bookings and Admin Coordinator.
Visitors with disabilities (paying full adult/child admission charge) may admit one accompanying carer* free of charge. If more than one carer is required, please let us know.
Please bring relevant proof of entitlement, for example, an agency ID card, DLA/PIP letter or book (issued by DWP office) or Blue Badge.
*Please note, to qualify as an accompanying carer at Xplore!, you must be aged 16 years or over
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, returned, or refunded.
- Gift vouchers can be exchanged for admission to the science centre, or for products within our shop and café.
- We cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which are subsequently lost, stolen, or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we believe to have been tampered with, duplicated, or damaged.
Compliments or concerns
At Xplore! we welcome all feedback. If you have feedback you’d like to give us, this can be done in a number of ways:
- In person – please ask to speak to the supervisor if you’d like to give us feedback during your visit to Xplore! They will pass on any compliments to the team, or they will do their best to alleviate any concerns you may have about your visit.
- By Email – If you have feedback, you’d like to give us but you’re unable to visit us in centre, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible.
- In writing – If you prefer to put your feedback in writing, there are feedback forms available around the centre or letters can be sent to:
Bookings and Admin Coordinator
17 Henblas Street